We have another adult in our home now. Sarah turned 18 last week and I don't know who is more dismayed me or Sarah. We can't quite figure out how the last 18 years passed so quickly.
For her birthday Sarah wanted a print of a picture by J. Kirk Richards. It's kind of modern but we like it. It is being framed right now and then I am sure it will hang on her wall for years to come.
We all went to the Utah State Fair on Saturday night. What an adventure that was. We get so used to life in our own little world that it was quite the cultural awareness experience.
We saw the PRCA rodeo. YEE HAW.
3 comments:
Sarah--I LOVE that picture, too! It is one I have said, "I want that" about several times! (maybe when I turn 18??) You have good taste in art! How's the boy in Brazil? Keep us posted!
Wow 18, Happy Birthday Sarah! You are beautiful! I hope you have a great year ahead of you. Love, Julie
Happy Birthday Sarah!
Post a Comment