The first one is of me with guaraná Jesus. A really good soda pop. That I like a lot. Which is why I´m happy. Maybe I´ll send some to you someday.

This is me and Tiago being gangsta, because he´s pretty tough, so I liked to be tough with him.

This is a picture of me with a guy who was awesome. He was kinda crazy, but he laughed all the time, and made me happy. His name was José Carlos. I liked him.

This is me hungry and waiting for lunch at a restaurant. With beer bottles behind me.
2 comments:
I love seeing pictures of this darling boy! Scott's friend, Alex Fogg just left to the same mission where Dave is. Maybe they'll meet up at some point.
So cute and fun! We also love guarana! You can get it here in Utah at Central do Brazil 2586 W. 4700 S. Taylorsville UT. If you ever want to go for a long drive they have a fun Brazil store, everyone speaks Portugeze and they have great Brazil food. :)
I am so happy to see he is doing so well, and enjoying himself!
Post a Comment