Michael and two other scouts from his troop decided to get the bicycling merit badge. During the summer they did one of the required rides each week. Ned and one of the other Dads went along on all of the rides.
They decided to do the final 50 mile ride on Labor Day. The boys' Moms met them at noon for lunch and a little rest. We're proud of the riders--I think this is one merit badge they definitely will remember.
1 comment:
Looks like you have another eagle on the way. That is great!
Happy Birthday to you- hope you are having a great day!
I don't know if my mom told you but there is a Brazilian Festival today at the Gateway. Jared and I went last year and loved it - it was so fun to hear everyone speaking portuguese and enjoy the activities and food native to Brazil. I thought if you were not doing too much for your birthday you might enjoy it and learning more about David and where he is right now. Have a great birthday!
Post a Comment